Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Restaurant and food service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurants, bars, cafeterias and other food and beverage services. They are employed in food and beverage service establishments, or they may be self-employed.
assistant manager, restaurant, banquet manager, bar manager, cafeteria manager, catering service manager, dining room manager, food services manager, hotel food and beverage service manager, restaurant manager, restaurateur – food services.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
Jobs for Restaurant and Food Service Managers in Red Deer Region
Job opportunities are updated daily.
There are 11 job postings in Red Deer Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-19||Food services manager||McDonald's Restaurant (Pregliasco Restaurants Ltd)||
|2013-12-18||restaurant manager||1069346 Alberta Ltd (o/a) Tim Hortons||
|2013-12-05||Restaurant manager (For Family Restaurant)||Quality Inn North Hill||
|2013-12-04||Restaurant manager (Restaurant and Food Service Manager)||McDonald's Restaurants||
|2013-12-04||Restaurant manager||Redberry Alberta Restaurant o/a Pizza Hut||
|2013-11-26||Assistant manager, restaurant||1069346 Alberta Ltd(o/a) Tim Hortons||
|2013-11-26||Manager, restaurant||1069346 Alberta Ltd(o/a) Tim Hortons||
|2013-11-26||Food services manager||Calkins Consulting Inc o/a Tim Hortons||
|2013-10-31||Assistant manager, restaurant (Assistant Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631))||923453 ALBERTA LTD./ SUBWAY||
|2013-10-28||Restaurant assistant manager||Boston Pizza||
|2013-10-17||Restaurant manager||1533287 Alberta Ltd o/a Fusion Cafe||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada's National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: