Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Travel counsellors advise clients on travel options and tour packages, make bookings and reservations, prepare tickets and receive payment. They are employed in travel agencies, transportation and tourism firms and hotel chains.
- Provide travel information to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and travel costs, and recommend suitable products
- Plan and organize vacation travel for individuals or groups
- Make transportation and accommodation reservations using computerized reservation and ticketing system
- Sell single fare tickets and package tours to clients
- Promote particular destinations, tour packages and other travel services
- Investigate new travel destinations, hotels and other facilities and attractions
- Provide travel tips regarding tourist attractions, foreign currency, customs, languages and travel safety.
Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Oshawa, Vaughan, Ajax, Aurora, Beaverton, Bowmanville, Caledon, Cannington, East Gwillimbury, Halton Hills, King City, Markham, Milton, Newmarket, Oakville, Pickering, Port Perry, Richmond Hill, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Acton, Algonquin Island, Bolton, Briars Park, Brooklin, Caledon East, Centre Island, Delrex, Dorset Park, Franklin Beach, Gaud Corners, Georgetown, Glen Williams, Jacksons Point, Marywood Meadows, Mono Road, Mossington Park, Newcastle, Nobleton, Norval, Orono, Port Darlington, Stouffville, Sutton, Toronto Islands, Uxbridge, Ward's Island, Wildwood, Wilmot Creek
Outlook & Prospects for Travel Counsellors in Toronto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Aug 06 – Aug 10, 2012
- The Centre for Skills Development and Training is hosting a job information session for Paragon Security on August 16th in Oakville
- Date Modified: