Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Payroll clerks collect, verify and process payroll information and determine pay and benefit entitlements for employees within a department, company or other establishment. They are employed by payroll administration companies and by establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
benefits officer, pay advisor, pay and benefits administrator, pay and benefits clerk, pay clerk, payroll clerk, payroll officer, salary administration officer.
- Maintain records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements, in Canadian and other currencies, using manual or computerized systems
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- Prepare employee payments and benefit payments by cheque or electronic transfer
- Complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, leaves, share savings, employment and medical insurance
- Prepare T4 statements and other statements
- Provide information to employees on payroll matters, benefit plans and collective agreement provisions
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts
- Prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Oshawa, Vaughan, Ajax, Aurora, Beaverton, Bowmanville, Caledon, Cannington, East Gwillimbury, Halton Hills, King City, Markham, Milton, Newmarket, Oakville, Pickering, Port Perry, Richmond Hill, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Acton, Algonquin Island, Bolton, Briars Park, Brooklin, Caledon East, Centre Island, Delrex, Dorset Park, Franklin Beach, Gaud Corners, Georgetown, Glen Williams, Jacksons Point, Marywood Meadows, Mono Road, Mossington Park, Newcastle, Nobleton, Norval, Orono, Port Darlington, Stouffville, Sutton, Toronto Islands, Uxbridge, Ward's Island, Wildwood, Wilmot Creek
Jobs for Payroll Clerks in Toronto Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 30 job postings in Toronto Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-12||Payroll clerk (Bilingual Payroll Specialist)||Bilingual Source||
|2013-12-06||payroll officer||Radar Headhunters Inc.||
|2013-12-05||Payroll clerk (Payroll)||Active Resources Canada||
|2013-12-03||payroll officer||Zylog Systems Canada Ltc.||
|2013-11-27||payroll officer||DENTAL CORPORATION||
|2013-11-27||Benefits and pension plan administrator (Pension Analyst)||NewEraHR Inc.||
|2013-11-26||payroll officer||DEAN GROUP||
|2013-11-26||payroll officer||INVESCO CANADA LTD||
|2013-11-25||Payroll officer||Clinch Recruitment Solutions||
|2013-11-22||Payroll clerk (Payroll Coordinator)||NewEraHR Inc.||
|2013-11-21||Timekeeper - payroll||Bartech Technical Services of Canada, Ltd.||
|2013-11-21||payroll officer||BILINGUAL SOURCE/ SOURCE BILINGUE||
|2013-11-20||payroll officer||MATTAMY HOMES||
|2013-11-19||Pay and benefits administrator (Benefits & Payroll Administrator)||Dr. Bernstein Diet and Health Clinics||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: