Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Hotel front desk clerks make room reservations, provide information and services to guests and receive payment for services. They are employed by hotels, motels and resorts.
front desk clerk, hotel, front office clerk, hotel, guest service agent, guest service representative, hotel front desk clerk, night clerk, reservations clerk – hotel, room clerk.
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints
- Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
- Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
Wages for Hotel Front Desk Clerks in Kingston - Pembroke Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Kingston - Pembroke Region||10.25||12.75||18.50||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: