Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Hotel front desk clerks make room reservations, provide information and services to guests and receive payment for services. They are employed by hotels, motels and resorts.
front desk clerk, hotel, front office clerk, hotel, guest service agent, guest service representative, hotel front desk clerk, night clerk, reservations clerk – hotel, room clerk.
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints
- Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
- Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
Jobs for Hotel Front Desk Clerks in Kingston - Pembroke Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 2 job postings in Kingston - Pembroke Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-23||Front desk hotel clerk||First Canada Inns||
|2013-05-01||Front desk hotel clerk||Travelodge Hotel Belleville||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: