Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Data entry clerks input coded, statistical, financial and other information into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard, mouse, or optical scanner, speech recognition software or other data entry tools. They are employed in the private and public sectors.
data control clerk, data entry operator, data input clerk, data processor, payment entry clerk.
- Receive and register invoices, forms, records and other documents for data capture
- Input data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard, mouse, or optical scanner, speech recognition software or other data entry tools
- Import and/or export data between different kinds of software
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media
- Maintain libraries of electronic storage media
Outlook & Prospects for Data Entry Clerks in Kingston - Pembroke Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Kingston - Pembroke Region||N/A||N/A|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Nov 26 – Nov 30, 2012
- A new Empire Theatres will be opening in Kingston in late December at the Kings Crossing Power Centre
Week of Nov 19 – Nov 23, 2012
- The Cobden Sun newspaper in the Whitewater Region of Renfrew County has closed down and will cease printing due to declining revenues
- Date Modified: