Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers perform manual work to assist in the construction of landscapes and related structures, and to maintain lawns, gardens, athletic fields, golf courses, cemeteries, parks, landscaped interiors and other landscaped areas. They are employed by landscaping and lawn care companies, golf courses, cemeteries, and landscaping departments of governments and private establishments.
bulb planter, cemetery labourer, gardening helper, golf course worker, grass cutter, grounds maintenance worker, landscape labourer, maintenance worker, parks, sod layer, transplanter.
- Spread top soil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees and perform other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures
- Cut grass, rake, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor
- Operate and maintain power mowers, tractors, snowblowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws and other landscape maintenance equipment
- Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns and gardens, as directed, to control insects and disease
- Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments.
Jobs for Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Labourers in Northwest Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Northwest Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: