Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Denturists examine patients and design, construct and repair removable dentures. Most denturists work in private practice.
- Measure patients' jaws to determine size and shape of dentures required
- Make impressions of patients' teeth, gums and jaws
- Construct dentures or direct other workers to construct dentures
- Fit and modify new dentures
- Repair dentures
- Reline and rebase dentures
- Fabricate mouth protectors, anti-snoring prostheses and removable prostheses on implants
- May prepare partial dentures.
Wages for Denturists in Northwest Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||Note|
|Kingston - Pembroke Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||Note|
|Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||Note|
Ontario Job Futures
Visit the Provincial Job Futures for information on the current trends and the future outlook for occupations in this province or territory. The Web site is a joint effort of the federal, provincial and territorial governments.
You can view a report specific to this occupation on Ontario Job Futures
- Date Modified: