Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Chiropractors diagnose and treat patients' neuromuscular-skeletal disorders of the spine and other body joints by adjusting the spinal column or through other corrective manipulation. Chiropractors are usually in private practice or in clinics with other health practitioners.
- Take patient's case history, conduct examination, observe patient and perform X-rays and other tests to diagnose patient's condition
- Diagnose neuromuscular-skeletal disorders of the spinal column, pelvis, extremities and associated tissues
- Treat health disorders in a natural manner through adjustments or articular manipulations and complementary treatments such as electrotherapy, nutrition, light and massage with special attention given to the spine
- Advise patients on corrective exercises, posture, lifestyle and nutrition
- Refer patients for medical care when appropriate.
Wages for Chiropractors in Northwest Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Northwest Region||21,956||51,430||106,487||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: