Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Labourers in this unit group carry out a variety of material handling, cleaning and routine general labouring activities. They are employed by petroleum and natural gas processing, pipeline and petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical companies, and by electrical, water and waste treatment utilities.
cleaner, filter – chemical processing, cleaner, still – chemical processing, coating machine feeder – chemical processing, helper – chemical processing, labourer – gas utility, loader – chemical processing, retort unloader, water intake tender, waterworks labourer.
- Feed and unload production machinery and equipment
- Clean chemical processing machines and equipment and production areas
- Move, sort and pile materials and products manually and using powered equipment
- Assist other workers to operate, repair and maintain process equipment, gas distribution, water filtration and waste water plant equipment
- Perform general duties such as basic construction, painting and other manual tasks.
Jobs for Labourers in Chemical Products Processing and Utilities in Muskoka-Kawarthas Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Muskoka-Kawarthas Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: