Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Motor vehicle assemblers assemble and install prefabricated motor vehicle parts and components to form subassemblies and finished motor vehicles. Motor vehicle inspectors and testers inspect and test parts, subassemblies, accessories and finished products to ensure proper performance and conformity to quality standards. They are employed in plants which manufacture automobiles, vans and light trucks.
assembly inspector – motor vehicle manufacturing, auto assembly worker, body assembler – motor vehicle manufacturing, car assembler, chassis inspector – motor vehicle manufacturing, door fitter, motor vehicle assembler, sport utility vehicle (SUV) assembler, test driver – automobile assembly, transmission installer, van assembler.
- Read electrical schematics, blueprints and other technical diagrams
- Bolt, screw, clip, weld, solder or otherwise fasten motor vehicle parts and components together using hand and power tools and equipment
- Operate and tend automated assembling equipment such as robotic and fixed automation equipment
- Connect cables, tubes and wires to complete assemblies and installations
- Position and install parts, subassemblies and accessories such as engines, transmissions, door panels or instrument panels using hand and power tools and other aids like overhead hoists
- Fit and adjust parts such as doors, hoods and trunk lids.
- Check motor vehicle exterior priming and colour coats, sealers and glazers, and mark, record and report defects to be repaired
- Test motor vehicle electrical assemblies, equipment and wiring for proper performance using testing devices such as meters, analyzers and timing lights
- Inspect auto parts and fully assembled motor vehicles for defects and to ensure that previously noted defects have been corrected
- Drive and test motor vehicles on roll testing device to ensure that transmission, axle, engine and brakes function properly
Jobs for Motor Vehicle Assemblers, Inspectors and Testers in Muskoka-Kawarthas Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 1 job postings in Muskoka-Kawarthas Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-06-17||Assembly inspector, chassis - motor vehicle manufacturing||IS2 Workforce Solutions||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: