Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate firefighting operations and fire prevention activities in fire departments. Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers are employed by municipal and federal governments and by industrial establishments with firefighting services.
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of a municipal fire department, a district fire region or an industrial firefighting service
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate firefighting strategies for fire departments
- Direct the training of personnel in firefighting methods
- Develop and oversee the implementation of fire prevention campaigns
- Represent the fire department in communications with government, the media and the public.
Jobs for Fire Chiefs and Senior Firefighting Officers in Muskoka-Kawarthas Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Muskoka-Kawarthas Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: