Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: <i>Library Clerks</i> (1451), <i>Correspondence, Publication and Related Clerks</i> (1452), <i>Customer Service, Information and Related Clerks</i> (1453) and <i>Survey Interviewers and Statistical Clerks</i> (1454). They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
advertising clerks supervisor, correspondence clerks supervisor, customer service supervisor (except financial services), information clerks supervisor, library clerks supervisor, publication clerks supervisor, statistical clerks supervisor, supervisor, call centre agents, supervisor, survey interviewers.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: conducting surveys and interviews; collecting and compiling statistics; providing information and customer service; reshelving books and performing other tasks in libraries; writing correspondence including e-mails and preparing material for translation and publication
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems, monitor services provided by clerks and agents, and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Sudbury, Elliot Lake, North Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Timmins, Algo, Blind River, Capreol, Cobalt, Englehart, Espanola, Garson Junction, Haileybury, Hearst, Iroquois Falls, Kapuskasing, Kirkland Lake, Mattawa, New Liskeard, Nickel Centre, Parry Sound, Powassan, Temiskaming Shores, Thessalon, Valley East, Blezard Valley, Carol Richard Park, Connaught Hill, Dowling, Elmview, Finntown, Flake, Guilletville, Hanmer, Laurentien, Levack, Lively, McCrea Heights, Naughton, Parkwood, Pinecrest, Porcupine, Pottsville, South Porcupine, Val Caron, Val Therese
Outlook & Prospects for Supervisors, Library, Correspondence and Related Information Clerks in Northeast Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Nov 19 – Nov 23, 2012
- Hinduja Global Solutions is looking to hire about 100 new customer service agents at its North Bay call centre
- Up to 40 temporary jobs are being created on a new movie production being filmed in North Bay
Week of Oct 29 – Nov 02, 2012
Week of Oct 22 – Oct 26, 2012
- About 100 jobs were created in the Greater Sudbury area for two film productions
- TeleTech Holdings Inc. closed its call centre in Sudbury on October 16
Week of Sep 17 – Sep 21, 2012
- More than 50 temporary jobs are being created as Montefiore productions films a feature length film in Sudbury
- Date Modified: