There are 57 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: <i>Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Labourers</i> (8612) and <i>Nursery and Greenhouse Workers</i> (8432). They are employed by landscaping companies, cemeteries, lawn care and tree service companies, nurseries and greenhouses, and by landscaping departments of government and private establishments.
cemetery foreman/woman, greenhouse supervisor, groundskeeping supervisor, horticulture workers supervisor, landscaping foreman/woman, nursery foreman/woman, park caretaker, park supervisor, grounds maintenance, supervisor, nursery workers, supervisor, park labourers.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who perform the following duties: maintain lawns, gardens, athletic fields, golf courses, cemeteries, parks, interior plantscapes and other landscaped areas; spread topsoil and lay sod; spray, prune, cut and remove trees and shrubs; construct landscape and landscape structures; and plant, cultivate and harvest trees, shrubs, flowers and plants
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne, Stoney Creek, Thorold, Welland, Dundas, Dunnville, Fort Erie, Grimsby, Lincoln, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Simcoe, Bay Beach, Beamsville, Carlisle, Crescent Beach, Crescent Park, Crystal Beach, Delhi, Flamboro, Fort Erie Beach, Fort Erie North, Mississauga Beach, Mulgrave, Oakhill Forest, Old Fort Erie, Point Abino, Port Dover, Ridgeway, Ridgewood, Rose Hill Estates, Shand's Corner, Thunder Bay, Waterford, Wavecrest, Waverly Beach, Woodhouse Acres
Jobs for Supervisors, Landscape and Horticulture in Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: