Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Textile machinery mechanics and repairers install, maintain, repair, overhaul and set up textile machinery such as looms, knitting machines, spinning frames and carding machines. They are employed by textile manufacturing companies.
card fixer, card grinder, fixer, textile machinery, knitting machine mechanic, loom fixer, loom technician, mechanic, textile machines, open-end technician, spinning fixer, textile fixer.
- Repair and overhaul electrical and mechanical systems on textile machinery
- Adjust and set up complex machinery for new patterns or products
- Perform maintenance such as cleaning and lubrication of textile machinery, and replace and align moving parts as required
- Recommend equipment changes or modifications and evaluate new equipment
- Troubleshoot, test run and verify machine for proper operation.
Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne, Stoney Creek, Thorold, Welland, Dundas, Dunnville, Fort Erie, Grimsby, Lincoln, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Simcoe, Bay Beach, Beamsville, Carlisle, Crescent Beach, Crescent Park, Crystal Beach, Delhi, Flamboro, Fort Erie Beach, Fort Erie North, Mississauga Beach, Mulgrave, Oakhill Forest, Old Fort Erie, Point Abino, Port Dover, Ridgeway, Ridgewood, Rose Hill Estates, Shand's Corner, Thunder Bay, Waterford, Wavecrest, Waverly Beach, Woodhouse Acres
Wages for Textile Machinery Mechanics and Repairers in Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
- Date Modified: