There are 18 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Residential home builders own, operate and manage companies engaged in the construction of new residential homes. Residential home renovators own, operate and manage companies engaged in the renovation of existing residential homes.
contractor, home renovation, contractor, residential homes, home builder, home renovator, renovation contractor, residential home builder.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a residential home building or renovating company
- Prepare bids for home construction or renovation projects
- Consult with customers, architects and engineers regarding plans and specifications
- Select, employ and supervise trade subcontractors to do specialized work, such as plumbing, heating and electrical work
- Plan and prepare work schedules and co-ordinate the activities of subcontractors
- Inspect work performed by subcontractors to ensure quality and conformity with plans and specifications
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers and trade subcontractors
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising strategies to promote company's products and services
- May perform carpentry or other trade work during home construction or renovation activities.
Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne, Stoney Creek, Thorold, Welland, Dundas, Dunnville, Fort Erie, Grimsby, Lincoln, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Simcoe, Bay Beach, Beamsville, Carlisle, Crescent Beach, Crescent Park, Crystal Beach, Delhi, Flamboro, Fort Erie Beach, Fort Erie North, Mississauga Beach, Mulgrave, Oakhill Forest, Old Fort Erie, Point Abino, Port Dover, Ridgeway, Ridgewood, Rose Hill Estates, Shand's Corner, Thunder Bay, Waterford, Wavecrest, Waverly Beach, Woodhouse Acres
Jobs for Residential Home Builders and Renovators in Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: