Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Accommodation service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an accommodation establishment or of a department within such an establishment. They are employed by hotels, motels, resorts, student residences and other accommodation establishments, or they may be self-employed.
assistant manager, hotel, bed and breakfast operator, front desk manager, guest-house operator, hotel director, hotel manager, motel manager, reservations manager, seasonal resort manager, ski resort manager, tourist home operator.
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the department or establishment
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Participate in the development of pricing and promotional strategies
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
- Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints.
Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne, Stoney Creek, Thorold, Welland, Dundas, Dunnville, Fort Erie, Grimsby, Lincoln, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Simcoe, Bay Beach, Beamsville, Carlisle, Crescent Beach, Crescent Park, Crystal Beach, Delhi, Flamboro, Fort Erie Beach, Fort Erie North, Mississauga Beach, Mulgrave, Oakhill Forest, Old Fort Erie, Point Abino, Port Dover, Ridgeway, Ridgewood, Rose Hill Estates, Shand's Corner, Thunder Bay, Waterford, Wavecrest, Waverly Beach, Woodhouse Acres
Wages for Accommodation Service Managers in Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region||12.35||14.82||21.17||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: