Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Computer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
EDP (electronic data processing) manager, computer systems manager, data centre manager, data processing director, information systems manager, manager, data processing and systems analysis, manager, management information system (MIS), manager, software engineering, software development manager, systems development manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
- Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
Brantford, Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne, Stoney Creek, Thorold, Welland, Dundas, Dunnville, Fort Erie, Grimsby, Lincoln, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Simcoe, Bay Beach, Beamsville, Carlisle, Crescent Beach, Crescent Park, Crystal Beach, Delhi, Flamboro, Fort Erie Beach, Fort Erie North, Mississauga Beach, Mulgrave, Oakhill Forest, Old Fort Erie, Point Abino, Port Dover, Ridgeway, Ridgewood, Rose Hill Estates, Shand's Corner, Thunder Bay, Waterford, Wavecrest, Waverly Beach, Woodhouse Acres
Wages for Computer and Information Systems Managers in Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region||28.85||46.67||67.31|
- Date Modified: