Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes workers who operate machines or equipment to deposit metallized substances on metal or other articles to provide decorative, protective or restorative coatings. They are employed by metal products manufacturing companies and by customized metal plating and coating shops.
anodizer, electroplater operator, galvanizer, metal coater operator, metal dipper, metal electroplater, metal spray operator, sherardizer.
- Prepare and mix metallizing solutions according to formulas or specifications
- Operate and control electroplating equipment to coat metal and other objects
- Operate hot-dip metal plating equipment to galvanize metal and other objects
- Tend automatic metal coating machine which conveys objects through series of cleaning, rinsing and plating solutions
- Operate spray equipment to build up worn or damaged parts or to bond protective or decorative coatings on metal objects
- Check proper thickness of plating using micrometers, callipers or other devices
- May clean and prepare metal parts for coating
- May tend ovens which cure metal coating.
Jobs for Plating, Metal Spraying and Related Operators in Côte-Nord Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Côte-Nord Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: