Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Electricians in this unit group lay out, assemble, install, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and related equipment in buildings and other structures. They are employed by electrical contractors and maintenance departments of buildings and other establishments, or they may be self-employed.
apprentice electrician, construction electrician, construction electrician apprentice, domestic and rural electrician, electrician.
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
- Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
- Splice, join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
Jobs for Electricians (Except Industrial and Power System) in Côte-Nord Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 1 job postings in Côte-Nord Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-10||journeyman/woman construction electrician||SYNERGICA ÉLECTRIQUE INC.||
Where to look for job opportunities
help wanted sections.
RSS job search feed
- Date Modified: