Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Senior managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, through middle managers, membership and other organizations or institutions that deliver health, education, social or community services. They formulate policies which establish the direction to be taken by these organizations, either alone or in conjunction with a board of directors.
chairperson, arts and culture association, chairperson, scientific association, chief financial officer (CFO), educational institution, corporate controller, social services institution, executive director, health services institution, executive director, professional association, executive director, voluntary organization, general manager, membership organization, president, business association, president, labour organization, president, music guild.
- Establish objectives for the organization or institution and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the organization or institution or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization in negotiations or other official functions.
Senior managers in this unit group may specialize in areas such as finance, marketing, human resources or in a particular service area.
Jobs for Senior Managers – Health, Education, Social and Community Services and Membership Organizations in Abitibi-Témiscamingue Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 1 job postings in Abitibi-Témiscamingue Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-13||business general manager||CENTRE DE LA PETITE ENFANCE LA RIBAMBELLE||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: