Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Ministers of religion conduct religious services, administer the rites of a religious faith or denomination, provide spiritual and moral guidance and perform other functions associated with the practice of a religion. Ministers of religion perform these duties in churches, synagogues, temples or other places of worship. They may also work in other institutions such as schools, hospitals and prisons.
archbishop, bishop, cardinal, chancellor, chaplain, evangelist, granthi, imam, minister, moderator, pastor, priest, rabbi.
- Conduct religious services
- Administer rites of faiths such as marriages and funerals
- Provide spiritual and moral guidance to members of a religious faith
- Supervise, plan and administer programs of religious education
- May participate in humanitarian endeavours, social services and welfare activities
- May share in the administrative and financial operation of a religious community
- May provide consultation services to government and other organizations.
Wages for Ministers of Religion in North Central Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
- Date Modified: