Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Photographic and film processors process and finish still photographic film and motion picture film. They are employed in film processing laboratories and retail photofinishing establishments.
darkroom technician, film developer, film printing machine operator, film processor, photofinisher, photograph developer, photograph inspector, photographic processor.
- Operate equipment to develop negatives and slides, and to print black and white and colour photographs
- Operate photographic enlarging equipment to produce prints and enlargements from negatives
- Operate equipment to develop motion picture film
- Tend automatic equipment in retail establishments to develop colour negatives, prints and slides
- Operate equipment to transfer film to video tape
- Retouch photographic negatives or original prints to correct defects
- Splice film and mount film on reels
- Measure and mix chemicals required for processing
- Inspect rolls of photographic prints for conformance to specifications; or motion picture film to detect defects in developing and printing.
Jobs for Photographic and Film Processors in Southeast Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Southeast Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: