Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes agricultural and bio-resource engineers, biomedical engineers, engineering physicists and engineering scientists, marine and naval engineers, textile engineers and other specialized engineering occupations which are not classified elsewhere.
agricultural engineer, bio-resource engineer, biomedical engineer, engineering physicist, engineering scientist, food processing engineer, marine engineer, naval architect, naval engineer, textile engineer.
- Agricultural and bio-resource engineers design and develop machinery, structures, equipment and systems related to agriculture and food processing.
- Biomedical engineers design and develop medical diagnostic and clinical instrumentation, equipment and procedures; develop devices to assist persons with disabilities; advise hospital administrators on planning, acquisition and use of medical equipment; and modify and install or supervise installation of equipment.
- Engineering physicists and engineering scientists conduct research, develop processes, programs and equipment to expand fundamental knowledge in the applied sciences and engineering and to support advanced engineering and scientific applications.
- Marine and naval engineers design and develop marine vessels and floating structures and associated marine power plants, propulsion systems and related systems and equipment and oversee the building, maintenance and repair of vessels and marine systems.
- Textile engineers design and develop processes, equipment and procedures for the production of fibres, yarns and textiles.
Jobs for Other Professional Engineers, n.e.c. in Northern Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Northern Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: