Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Production clerks co-ordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within an establishment, prepare work and production schedules and monitor the progress of production and construction projects. Production clerks are employed by manufacturing and construction companies, printing and publishing companies and other industrial establishments.
expediter, material estimator, production clerk, production co-ordinator, production scheduler, scheduling clerk, traffic control clerk.
- Compile detailed worksheets and specifications from customer's order
- Estimate type and quantity of materials and labour required for production, construction and other projects
- Consult with production supervisor to schedule production runs in a cost and time-efficient manner
- Meet regularly with other production clerks, warehouse, production and construction supervisors and purchasing and inventory clerks to co-ordinate activities between warehouses and production floors or construction sites
- Co-ordinate and monitor the movement of parts, supplies and materials within an establishment and ensure that supplies, materials and products are shipped and received on schedule
- Prepare and maintain various reports on the progress of work, materials used, rates of production and other production information, using manual or computerized systems.
Wages for Production Clerks in Prince Albert Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
- Date Modified: