Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Cleaning supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: <i>Light Duty Cleaners</i> (6661), <i>Specialized Cleaners</i> (6662), and <i>Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents</i> (6663). Cleaning supervisors are employed by hospitals and other health care institutions, hotels, motels, schools and other educational institutions, commercial and industrial establishments, home and office cleaning establishments and by various specialized cleaning companies.
building cleaning supervisor, carpet cleaning supervisor, cleaning supervisor, head caretaker, head custodian, head janitor, window washing supervisor.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners and janitors
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment
- Hire and train cleaning staff
- Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments
- Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- May perform certain cleaning duties.
Jobs for Cleaning Supervisors in Yorkton--Melville Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Yorkton--Melville Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: