There are 0 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Fishing masters and officers manage and operate saltwater and freshwater fishing vessels greater than 100 gross tonnes to pursue and land fish and other marine life. They are employed by establishments engaged in operating commercial fishing vessels.
captain, fishing vessel, captain, offshore fishing vessel, deck officer, fishing vessel, first mate, fishing vessel, fishing master, master, fishing vessel, mate, fishing vessel, trawler captain.
- Command fishing vessel to catch fish and other marine life
- Determine areas for fishing, plot courses and compute navigational positions using compass, charts, tables and other aids
- Steer vessels and operate navigational instruments and electronic fishing aids such as colour and paper sounders
- Direct fishing operations and supervise crew activities
- Record fishing progress, crew activities, weather and sea conditions on ship's log
- Select and train vessel crews.
Jobs for Fishing Masters and Officers in Cariboo Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: