Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Data entry clerks input coded, statistical, financial and other information into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard, mouse, or optical scanner, speech recognition software or other data entry tools. They are employed in the private and public sectors.
data control clerk, data entry operator, data input clerk, data processor, payment entry clerk.
- Receive and register invoices, forms, records and other documents for data capture
- Input data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard, mouse, or optical scanner, speech recognition software or other data entry tools
- Import and/or export data between different kinds of software
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media
- Maintain libraries of electronic storage media
Jobs for Data Entry Clerks in Thompson--Okanagan Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: