Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Loan officers examine, evaluate and process credit and loan applications. They are employed by banks, trust companies, credit unions and similar financial institutions.
- Interview applicants for personal, mortgage, student and business loans
- Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
- Complete credit and loan documentation
- Submit credit and loan applications to management with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
- Promote the sale of credit and loan services
- Review and update credit and loan files
- Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
Jobs for Loan Officers in West Coast--Northern Peninsula--Labrador Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in West Coast--Northern Peninsula--Labrador Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: