Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Postal and courier services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations in postal facilities and in establishments that provide courier services. They are employed by Canada Post Corporation and by courier companies.
courier service manager, mail processing plant manager, manager, collection and delivery operations, manager, mail operations, messenger service manager, parcel processing plant manager, post office manager, postal station superintendent, production control manager – postal service.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of postal facilities and courier service companies, or of operational divisions within Canada Post and courier service companies
- Co-ordinate the duties of supervisors and other staff
- Manage the accurate and expedient movement of mail and parcels through postal and parcel sorting facilities
- Review effectiveness of assigned operations and implement changes to postal and courier operations
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and administer the expenditures of postal and courier facilities
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff.
Wages for Postal and Courier Services Managers in West Coast--Northern Peninsula--Labrador Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|West Coast--Northern Peninsula--Labrador Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||
Due to data limitations, the wage for this occupation cannot be published. Please refer to the wage published for this occupation at the provincial or territorial level.
- Date Modified: