Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in such fields as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services and security services.
accounting firm manager, employment agency manager, legal firm manager, manager, management consulting service, manager, market research service, manager, nursing registry, payroll service manager, personnel agency manager, professional services manager – business services, security service manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services or security services
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of sales or marketing strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
Outlook & Prospects for Other Business Services Managers in West Coast--Northern Peninsula--Labrador Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|West Coast--Northern Peninsula--Labrador Region||N/A||N/A|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Feb 25 – Mar 01, 2013
- Bishop's Falls will receive a new wastewater cleaning system that uses grass to clean the water. The system is expected to be in use by 2015.
Week of Jan 21 – Jan 25, 2013
- The Northern Exposure Labrador Opportunity Conference and Trade Show held in St. John's on January 22, 2013 focused on growing buinesses and partnership opportunities in several industries in Labrador
Week of Nov 26 – Nov 30, 2012
- The Town of Cape St. George is on its way to becoming the only small community in the province with curbside collection of compost, paper, cardboard and other recyclables
Week of Jun 25 – Jun 29, 2012
- Date Modified: