Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Photographic and film processors process and finish still photographic film and motion picture film. They are employed in film processing laboratories and retail photofinishing establishments.
darkroom technician, film developer, film printing machine operator, film processor, photofinisher, photograph developer, photograph inspector, photographic processor.
- Operate equipment to develop negatives and slides, and to print black and white and colour photographs
- Operate photographic enlarging equipment to produce prints and enlargements from negatives
- Operate equipment to develop motion picture film
- Tend automatic equipment in retail establishments to develop colour negatives, prints and slides
- Operate equipment to transfer film to video tape
- Retouch photographic negatives or original prints to correct defects
- Splice film and mount film on reels
- Measure and mix chemicals required for processing
- Inspect rolls of photographic prints for conformance to specifications; or motion picture film to detect defects in developing and printing.
St. John's, Mount Pearl, Arnold's Cove, Bay Roberts, Bishop's Cove, Carbonear, Conception Bay South, Gulch, Gull Island, Harbour Grace, North River, Spaniard's Bay, Torbay, Upper Island Cove, Wabana, Birchy Nap, Chamberlains, Codner, Doyles, Foxtrap, Goulds, Greeleytown, Kelligrews, Lance Cove, Lawrence Pond, Manuels, Newton, North Pond Heights, Peachytown, Riverdale, Talcville, Topsail, Upper Gullies
Wages for Photographic and Film Processors in Avalon Peninsula Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Avalon Peninsula Region||10.00||10.00||21.67|
- Date Modified: