There are 55 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Dry cleaning and laundry machine operators operate machines to dry-clean or launder garments and other articles. Dry cleaning and laundry inspectors and assemblers check finished garments and other articles to ensure that they meet required standards for dry-cleaning, laundering and pressing, and assemble and bag finished garments and other articles. They are employed in dry cleaning, laundry and fur cleaning establishments, and in the laundries of hotels, hospitals and other institutions.
assembler, laundry and dry cleaning, bagger, laundry and dry cleaning, cleaning machine operator, drapery cleaner, dry cleaner, dyer, laundry and dry cleaning, fur cleaner, inspector – laundry and dry cleaning, laundry machine operator, laundry worker, leather cleaner, machine operator, laundry and dry cleaning, spotter, sprayer, leather or suede, suede cleaner.
- Operate dry cleaning machines to dry-clean dresses, suits, coats, sweaters and other garments, draperies, cushion covers and other articles
- Operate washing machines and dryers to clean and dry garments, sheets, blankets, towels and other articles
- Operate machines to clean and blow-dry fur garments
- Operate machines to dry-clean, dye, spray, re-oil, and re-buff suede and leather garments.
- Check finished garments and other articles to ensure that they are properly dry-cleaned or laundered
- Record damaged or improperly dry-cleaned or laundered garments and other articles
- Use hand-held steam iron to touch up finished garments and other articles
- Assemble and bag finished garments and other articles
- Match invoices with tags on garments or other articles.
St. John's, Mount Pearl, Arnold's Cove, Bay Roberts, Bishop's Cove, Carbonear, Conception Bay South, Gulch, Gull Island, Harbour Grace, North River, Spaniard's Bay, Torbay, Upper Island Cove, Wabana, Birchy Nap, Chamberlains, Codner, Doyles, Foxtrap, Goulds, Greeleytown, Kelligrews, Lance Cove, Lawrence Pond, Manuels, Newton, North Pond Heights, Peachytown, Riverdale, Talcville, Topsail, Upper Gullies
Jobs for Dry Cleaning and Laundry Occupations in Avalon Peninsula Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: