Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Customer service representatives in this unit group process customers' financial transactions and provide information on related banking products and services. They are employed by banks, trust companies, credit unions and similar financial institutions.
bank teller, credit union teller, financial customer service representative, foreign exchange teller – financial services.
- Process customer cash deposits and withdrawals, cheques, transfers, bills, credit card payments, money orders, certified cheques and other related banking transactions
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts and savings plans and purchasing bonds
- Sell travellers' cheques, foreign currency and money orders
- Balance daily transactions using computer programs, calculators and adding machines
- Sort and file deposit slips and cheques
- Prepare customer statements and other correspondence for mailing
- Answer enquiries and resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
St. John's, Mount Pearl, Arnold's Cove, Bay Roberts, Bishop's Cove, Carbonear, Conception Bay South, Gulch, Gull Island, Harbour Grace, North River, Spaniard's Bay, Torbay, Upper Island Cove, Wabana, Birchy Nap, Chamberlains, Codner, Doyles, Foxtrap, Goulds, Greeleytown, Kelligrews, Lance Cove, Lawrence Pond, Manuels, Newton, North Pond Heights, Peachytown, Riverdale, Talcville, Topsail, Upper Gullies
Wages for Customer Service Representatives – Financial Services in Avalon Peninsula Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Avalon Peninsula Region||10.25||14.55||20.80||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: