Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Manufacturing managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment or of a production department within a manufacturing establishment, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by manufacturing companies.
automobile production manager, clothing factory manager, dairy plant manager, distillery manager, factory superintendent, foundry manager, manufacturing manager, operations manager, manufacturing, plant manager, manufacturing, printing plant manager, production manager – manufacturing, textile mill manager, tire plant manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment or the operations or production department of a manufacturing establishment
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Direct quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
St. John's, Mount Pearl, Arnold's Cove, Bay Roberts, Bishop's Cove, Carbonear, Conception Bay South, Gulch, Gull Island, Harbour Grace, North River, Spaniard's Bay, Torbay, Upper Island Cove, Wabana, Birchy Nap, Chamberlains, Codner, Doyles, Foxtrap, Goulds, Greeleytown, Kelligrews, Lance Cove, Lawrence Pond, Manuels, Newton, North Pond Heights, Peachytown, Riverdale, Talcville, Topsail, Upper Gullies
Wages for Manufacturing Managers in Avalon Peninsula Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Newfoundland and Labrador||14.01||19.49||33.39||Note|
|Avalon Peninsula Region||14.35||21.58||36.69||NoteLink opens in a new window|
|Notre Dame-Central-Bonavista Bay Region||12.48||17.34||30.05||NoteLink opens in a new window|
|South Coast--Burin Peninsula Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||Note|
|West Coast--Northern Peninsula--Labrador Region||14.01||19.49||33.39||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: