There are 417 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Construction managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a construction company or a construction department within a company, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by residential, commercial and industrial construction companies and by construction departments of companies outside the construction industry.
commercial construction manager, construction manager, construction superintendent, general contractor, housing construction manager, industrial construction manager, pipeline construction manager, project manager, construction, residential construction manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Represent company on matters such as business services and union contracts negotiation
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
Jobs for Construction Managers in Southern Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities as a Construction Engineering Officer in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting for the occupation of Construction Engineering Officer. Construction Engineers (CONSTR ENGR) are part of the Air Force¿s officer classification and are members of the Canadian Military Engineers. They perform a wide range of tasks in support of Canadian Forces operations, both at home and abroad. They provide engineering support to CF deployed operations so that our air force can live, fly and fight. Construction Engineers also provide the full range of engineering support services to CF installations such as facilities management, fire engineering, contract and project management, and construction and environmental engineering as well as mapping, charting and geodesic support to sea, land and air operations.
To learn more about the requirements for this occupation and the application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: