There are 2 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Mine labourers carry out a variety of general labouring duties to assist in the extraction of coal, minerals and ore, and in other services in support of underground mining. They are employed by coal, metal and non-metallic mineral mines.
chute puller, mine helper, mine labourer, pit scaler – underground mining, shoveller – underground mining, underground labourer – mining.
- Assist other mine workers in maintaining or constructing underground installations
- Clean underground rooms, roadways, working areas and mining equipment and conveyances using hand tools
- Load, move, sort and pile materials and supplies
- Clear spills of ore or coal using hand and power tools.
Jobs for Mine Labourers in Fredericton--Oromocto
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: