Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Delivery and courier drivers drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various products. They are employed by dairies, drug stores, newspaper distributors, take-out food establishments, dry cleaners, mobile caterers, courier and messenger service companies and many other establishments, or they may be self-employed.
bread deliverer, canteen driver, courier service driver, delivery driver, driver salesperson, dry cleaning driver, mail service courier, newspaper delivery driver, pizza delivery driver, route driver, vending machine driver-supplier.
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various products, such as fast food, newspapers, magazines, bakery and dairy products, and items such as dry cleaning, envelopes, packages and parcels
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
- Sell products over established routes and accept or make payments for goods
- Record information on pick-ups and deliveries, vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems encountered
- May communicate with central dispatch using cellular telephone or citizens' band (CB) radio.
Wages for Delivery and Courier Service Drivers in Fredericton--Oromocto
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
- Date Modified: