Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Architecture and science managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an architecture, landscape architecture, scientific or statistical department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments as well as by architectural firms and scientific research companies.
architectural manager, chief actuary, director of architecture, director of research – forestry, director of research – manufacturing, director of research – mining, director, agricultural chemistry branch, landscape architecture manager, manager, life sciences program, manager, petroleum geology department, scientific research department manager, statistical service manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of an architecture, landscape architecture, scientific research and development laboratory or quality control department, service or firm
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the architectural, scientific and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm
- Assign, co-ordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams
- Recruit personnel and oversee development and maintenance of staff competence in required areas
- May participate directly in the design, development and inspection of technical projects or in the theoretical or applied scientific work of the department
- May consult and negotiate with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals or present architectural or scientific research reports and findings.
Wages for Architecture and Science Managers in Edmundston--Woodstock Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
Due to data limitations, the wage for this occupation cannot be published. Please refer to the wage published for this occupation at the provincial or territorial level.
- Date Modified: