Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Light duty cleaners clean the lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, motels, resorts, hospitals, schools, office and other buildings, and private residences. They are employed by hotels, motels, resorts, recreational facilities, hospitals and other institutions, building management companies, cleaning service companies and private individuals.
cleaner, hospital cleaner, hotel cleaner, house cleaner, light duty cleaner, office cleaner, room attendant, sweeper.
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- Report and store lost and found items
- May provide basic information on facilities
- May handle complaints.
Barrie, Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener, Orillia, Waterloo, Bradford West Gwillimbury, Collingwood, Innisfil, Midland, New Hamburg, New Tecumseth, Orangeville, Penetanguishene, Port McNicoll, Shelburne, Alliston, Ayr, Beeton, Buena Vista Park, Cardwell, Cookstown, Cumberland Beach, Elmira, Elmvale, Purple Hill, Rockcut, Rockwood, Starrview Acres, St. Jacobs, Tottenham
Wages for Light Duty Cleaners in Kitchener--Waterloo--Barrie Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Kitchener--Waterloo--Barrie Region||10.25||12.00||20.00||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: