Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes brothers, nuns, monks, religious education workers and others who provide support to ministers of religion or to a religious community and who perform certain functions associated with the practice of a religion. They may perform these duties in churches, synagogues, temples or other places of worship or in institutions such as schools, hospitals and prisons.
Christian science practitioner, Salvation Army field worker, cantor, deacon, mohel, monk, nun, religious education worker.
- Assist at services of public worship and religious rites
- Provide religious education, spiritual guidance and moral support to members of a religious community
- Administer programs providing food, clothing and shelter.
Barrie, Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener, Orillia, Waterloo, Bradford West Gwillimbury, Collingwood, Innisfil, Midland, New Hamburg, New Tecumseth, Orangeville, Penetanguishene, Port McNicoll, Shelburne, Alliston, Ayr, Beeton, Buena Vista Park, Cardwell, Cookstown, Cumberland Beach, Elmira, Elmvale, Purple Hill, Rockcut, Rockwood, Starrview Acres, St. Jacobs, Tottenham
Outlook & Prospects for Other Religious Occupations in Kitchener--Waterloo--Barrie Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Provincial Employment Potential Information
The following table identifies employment conditions within Ontario.
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region||N/A||N/A|
|Kingston - Pembroke Region||N/A||N/A|
|Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region||N/A||N/A|
Additional Provincial Prospects
Visit the Provincial Job Futures for information on the current trends and the future outlook for occupations in this province or territory. This Web site is a joint effort of the federal, provincial and territorial governments. You can view a report specific to this occupation on: Provincial Job Futures - (Employment Prospects section) Web Site.
Labour Market Bulletins
An analysis of the local labour market and an assessment of local employment-related events.
Provincial / Territorial Labour Market News
Week of Apr 08 – Apr 12, 2013
- Hinduja Global Solutions will hold a job fair at St. Lawrence College in Kingston on May 3rd and 4th in order to recruit for a new facility in Kingston. The company plans on opening three inbound call centres in Ontario this year.
Week of Apr 01 – Apr 05, 2013
- The Ontario Power Authority, together with First Nations Engineering Services Ltd., launches an energy-saving program for Aboriginal communities. Up to 30 jobs in selected communities will be created.
Week of Dec 31 – Jan 04, 2012
- HealthKick, a healthcare work placement program in Huron County, is advertising to fill about eight student positions for summer 2013
Week of Oct 29 – Nov 02, 2012
- Date Modified: