Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in such fields as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services and security services.
accounting firm manager, employment agency manager, legal firm manager, manager, management consulting service, manager, market research service, manager, nursing registry, payroll service manager, personnel agency manager, professional services manager – business services, security service manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services or security services
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of sales or marketing strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
Barrie, Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener, Orillia, Waterloo, Bradford West Gwillimbury, Collingwood, Innisfil, Midland, New Hamburg, New Tecumseth, Orangeville, Penetanguishene, Port McNicoll, Shelburne, Alliston, Ayr, Beeton, Buena Vista Park, Cardwell, Cookstown, Cumberland Beach, Elmira, Elmvale, Purple Hill, Rockcut, Rockwood, Starrview Acres, St. Jacobs, Tottenham
Outlook & Prospects for Other Business Services Managers in Kitchener--Waterloo--Barrie Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 30 - Oct 04, 2013
- Nordia Inc., a subsidiary of Bell Canada, has taken over 75% of TeleTech in Orillia and will hire more than 400 employees
- Teletech, an Orillia call centre, will lay off up to 350 positions by the end of summer after losing a large customer
- HGS Canada will expand its contact centre operations to Barrie, creating 500 jobs initially with the potential for future growth within the year. The company is currently hiring both entry level and management positions.
- System 6 Advanced Coatings Inc. moved to a larger facility in Severn Township and plans to expand its workforce from 35 to 50 in the coming year
- Date Modified: