Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Textile dyeing and finishing machine operators operate machines to bleach, dye or finish yarn, thread, cloth or textile products. They are employed by textile manufacturing companies.
autoclave tender – textile manufacturing, bleaching range operator, carpet drying machine tender, coater operator – textile manufacturing, dye-range operator, dyer, finishing range operator, printing operator – textile manufacturing, screen printing operator – textile manufacturing.
- Operate a variety of machines to bleach, dye, coat or finish fabric, thread, yarn or other textile products
- Set up machines for proper processing
- Mix dyes or chemicals according to established formulas
- Operate machinery to print designs onto textile products
- Examine products for defects and to ensure adherence to quality standards
- Notify supervisor or mechanic in the event of equipment malfunction.
Wages for Textile Dyeing and Finishing Machine Operators in Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region||10.25||13.96||20.00||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: