Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Industrial electricians install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls. They are employed by electrical contractors and maintenance departments of factories, plants, mines, shipyards and other industrial establishments.
electrician, shipyard, industrial electrician, industrial electrician apprentice, marine electrician, mill electrician, mine electrician, plant electrician, plant maintenance electrician.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
Jobs for Industrial Electricians in Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 5 job postings in Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-06||Industrial electrician||Steelcraft Inc.||
|2013-12-06||Industrial electrician||Canadian Executive Search Group Inc.||
|2013-12-02||Industrial electrician (Manufacturing/Automotive)||AppleOne Employment Services||
|2013-11-21||Maintenance electrician - industrial||Aerotek||
|2013-11-14||Industrial electrician (Fabrication)||Itec Group Inc.||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: