Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Light duty cleaners clean the lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, motels, resorts, hospitals, schools, office and other buildings, and private residences. They are employed by hotels, motels, resorts, recreational facilities, hospitals and other institutions, building management companies, cleaning service companies and private individuals.
cleaner, hospital cleaner, hotel cleaner, house cleaner, light duty cleaner, office cleaner, room attendant, sweeper.
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds, change sheets and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- Report and store lost and found items
- May provide basic information on facilities
- May handle complaints.
Jobs for Light Duty Cleaners in Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 8 job postings in Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-04||Cleaner (and Fork Lift Operator)||Domclean Limited||
|2013-12-04||Floor cleaner (60641)||vpi inc.||
|2013-12-02||Floor cleaner (commercial)||Kain's Cleaning Inc.||
|2013-11-20||House cleaner (Home Help Worker)||ONE CARE Home and Community Support Services||
|2013-11-14||Building cleaner||GDI Services (Canada) LP||
|2013-11-13||Floor cleaner (Night Cleaner)||Major D & L Cleaning||
|2013-11-12||House cleaner (for residential cleaning)||Princess Touch Cleaning Service||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: