Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Executive assistants co-ordinate administrative procedures, public relations activities and research and analysis functions for members of legislative assemblies, ministers, deputy ministers, corporate officials and executives, committees and boards of directors. They are employed by governments, corporations and associations.
- Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures for officials, committees and boards of directors
- Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports and prepare and co-ordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to executives, committees and boards of directors
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action
- Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Assistants in Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Provincial Employment Potential Information
The following table identifies employment conditions within Ontario.
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Hamilton--Niagara Peninsula Region||N/A||N/A|
|Kingston - Pembroke Region||N/A||N/A|
|Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region||N/A||N/A|
Additional Provincial Prospects
Visit the Provincial Job Futures for information on the current trends and the future outlook for occupations in this province or territory. This Web site is a joint effort of the federal, provincial and territorial governments. You can view a report specific to this occupation on: Provincial Job Futures - (Employment Prospects section) Web Site.
Labour Market Bulletins
An analysis of the local labour market and an assessment of local employment-related events.
Provincial / Territorial Labour Market NewsWeek of Apr 08 - Apr 12, 2013
- Colibri Technologies Inc. will receive up to $900,000 through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario for product development. The company expects to create as many as 17 full-time jobs in Toronto with an additional 130 jobs by 2016.
- Date Modified: