Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: <i>Library Clerks</i> (1451), <i>Correspondence, Publication and Related Clerks</i> (1452), <i>Customer Service, Information and Related Clerks</i> (1453) and <i>Survey Interviewers and Statistical Clerks</i> (1454). They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
advertising clerks supervisor, correspondence clerks supervisor, customer service supervisor (except financial services), information clerks supervisor, library clerks supervisor, publication clerks supervisor, statistical clerks supervisor, supervisor, call centre agents, supervisor, survey interviewers.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: conducting surveys and interviews; collecting and compiling statistics; providing information and customer service; reshelving books and performing other tasks in libraries; writing correspondence including e-mails and preparing material for translation and publication
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems, monitor services provided by clerks and agents, and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Wages for Supervisors, Library, Correspondence and Related Information Clerks in Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region||N/A||N/A||N/A||
Due to data limitations, the wage for this occupation cannot be published. Please refer to the wage published for this occupation at the provincial or territorial level.
- Date Modified: