Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Legislators participate in the activities of a federal, provincial, territorial or local government legislative body or executive council, band council or school board as elected or appointed members.
First Nations band chief, Member of Parliament (MP), Member of the National Assembly (MNA), Member of the Provincial Parliament (MPP), cabinet minister, city councillor, governor general, lieutenant-governor, mayor, premier, prime minister, school board trustee, senator.
- Enact, amend or repeal laws and regulations
- Participate in developing or amending government policies, programs or procedures
- Represent their government at local, national and international meetings and conferences
- Respond to matters of concern to constituents or the general public
- May serve as minister responsible for a government department or agency and direct senior government managers and officials in the implementation of government policy and the management of that department or agency.
Jobs for Legislators in Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Stratford--Bruce Peninsula Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: