Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes workers who sell goods or services during home demonstrations or by telephone soliciting, retail exhibitions or street vending. They are employed by a wide range of retail and wholesale establishments, manufacturers, telemarketing companies and call centres, or they may be self-employed.
canvasser – retail, demonstrator – retail, direct distributor – retail, door-to-door salesperson, home demonstrator – retail, street vendor, telemarketer, telephone solicitor.
- Direct distributors, contact potential customers by phone or through personal contacts, demonstrate and sell products directly to individual customers or at sales parties and deliver purchased goods to customers.
- Door-to-door salespersons solicit sales and sell merchandise to residents of private homes.
- Street vendors set up and display merchandise on sidewalks or at public events to sell to the public.
- Telephone solicitors and telemarketers contact businesses or private individuals, by telephone, to solicit sales for goods or services or conduct market surveys
- Demonstrators arrange sales demonstration appointments, and show, describe and sell goods or services at wholesale, retail and industrial establishments, and at exhibitions, trade shows and private homes.
Jobs for Other Elemental Sales Occupations in London Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 4 job postings in London Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-04||Door-to-door salesperson||Canadian Security Concepts||
|2013-12-03||Demonstrator - retail (Part Time Brand Ambassadors Wanted in Woodstock)||Launch!||
|2013-11-20||Telephone sales agent (Inside Sales, Account Management)||Zomaron Merchant Services||
|2013-11-05||Vendor (Food Concession Operator)||North American Midway Entertainment DBA The Canadian Midway Company||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: