Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
assistant executive housekeeper, executive housekeeper, hospital executive housekeeper, hotel executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, housekeeping manager.
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in London Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Apr 29 – May 03, 2013
Week of Apr 22 – Apr 26, 2013
- A 25,000 sq.-ft. Bed, Bath and Beyond has opened in London
- The London District Catholic school board issued 142 potential layoff notices to teachers
Week of Apr 15 – Apr 19, 2013
- A new museum that features the HMCS Ojibwa submarine will bring 45 jobs in Port Burwell, near London
- Firstline Canada, a software development company, is opening in London and plans to hire 40 workers within two to three years
Week of Apr 08 – Apr 12, 2013
- St. Thomas-Elgin General Hospital is outsourcing its transcription services to Accentus, resulting in the layoff of eight workers at the hospital
- Date Modified: